10. The only good thing you do on your knees is scrub floors.
9. You wake up in the morning feeling really grateful, but to whom?
8. You call Dial A Prayer and no one answers.
7. All the change in your pockets says “In God We Trust,” and you can’t relate.
6. You have to tell that tender, small voice to shut up all the time.
5. At some point in your life you’ll say, “It just can’t get any better than this,” & you’ll be right!
4. That little statue of Madeline Murray O’Hare on the dashboard just doesn’t work.
3. Your idea of a higher power in the universe is the IRS.
2. Limited profanity – why bother to curse in the name of someone who doesn’t exist?
1. No matter where you go when you die, there won’t be any atheists there.