A recent article reveals the startling statistics of the changing values of Born-Again believers. The report stated rather shockingly that “Born-agains” as they are termed now fall into many categories.
- 35% of Born-Agains do not believe that Jesus rose from the dead.
- 52% don’t believe that the Holy Spirit is a living entity.
- A significant amount, 45%, don’t believe that Satan exists.
- 29% believe that they can communicate with the dead and
- 33% accept same-sex marriage as being O.K.
The research further pointed out however that Born-Agains who were called “Evangelicals” were stricter in their faith. They did not adhere to these deviant beliefs like other so-called believers.
Interestingly enough, 51% of all atheists now believe in a literal heaven and hell. One out of 8 atheists now believe that receiving Christ as Savior can bring eternal life.