Dad’s Most Important Ministry: Great Impact on Children’s Faith and Values

Here are some interesting statistics: 1. If your parents worshipped with you regularly while you were growing up, chances are 80% that you will worship God regularly too. 2. If only your mother worshipped regularly with you, chances are only 30% that you will worship regularly. Now here’s the catch… 3. If only your father worshipped regularly with you, chances are still 70% that you will worship regularly as an adult. Interpretation, Fathers have a…

0
Read More
Big Obstacles to Young People in Local Church

Death for Nonattendance at Church?

Would you believe that lawmakers in Virginia of 1610 saw fit to prescribe the death penalty for people who failed to attend church services on three consecutive services? Talk about motivation! Alan Ahlgrim, minister of the Rocky Mountain Christian church, says “Come to think of it, my Dad had a similar law when I was a kid. It wasn’t a question of “if” we went to church on Sunday, but rather how many times.”

0
Read More
  • 2 Timothy 3:16-17 October 26, 2020
    “All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work.”
Latest Updates

Please use the form below for subscription to our latest news updates